all about Tony and the books...
Tony Wrighton is a UK-based journalist and bestselling author. His books have been translated into 12 languages, including Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Turkish, Dutch and Croatian. (EDIT: Soon to be 13 languages - hello Vietnam!)
He started training in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) in 2004. Over the years, he has progressed to the top of the field in these skills (Practitioner, Master Practitioner and Trainer). He is also qualified in Emotional Freedom Therapy (EFT) and a registered Mind Factor coach, and loves combining these skills with his background as a journalist.
His NLP book Learn NLP is regularly in the Top 3 NLP books in the world on Amazon.
Shop The 30 Day Expert Series now.
The 30 Day Expert Series. Featuring:
- Stop Scrolling
- Learn NLP
- Beat Burnout
Are you trapped in an endless cycle of scrolling, feeling overwhelmed and anxious? Do you find yourself glued to your screens, missing out on the precious moments of life?
From a bestselling author published in 12 languages, Stop Scrolling is the transformative guide you've been waiting for. Dive into the groundbreaking work of an acclaimed expert who addresses the very real pain points of our digital age, offering not just a temporary escape, but a sustainable solution.
This compelling book is an honest exploration of the alarming rise of social media addiction, tech addiction and provides a proven roadmap to regain control over your life.
Drawing from a wealth of scientific research, entertaining anecdotes, and the latest in behavioral science and Neuro-Linguistic Programming, you'll discover how to:
- Break free from the grip of your phone and tech addiction
- Reclaim your time, focus, and mental well-being
- Cultivate a healthy, balanced relationship with social media
- Embrace the joy of living fully in the present moment
Don't let staggering statistics—like the average person spending nearly six hours a day on email, or young TikTok users dedicating 87 minutes daily to the platform—define your life. It's time to take charge and redefine your relationship with technology.
"Stop Scrolling" offers a refreshingly realistic approach to lasting behavioral change, empowering you to create healthy screen time habits that endure.
By following practical, research-backed steps, you'll experience the profound benefits of a digital detox, and a balanced digital life. Don't let your phone control you. Make technology work for you, not against you.
It's time to break free from the chains of phone and social media addiction, reclaim your life, and Stop Scrolling.
Tired of dull personal development books that leave you feeling overwhelmed? Ready to dive into Neuro-Linguistic Programming without the jargon?
Join a bestselling author published in 12 languages on a journey filled with entertaining stories, captivating behavioral science, and real-life examples.
No clue what some of those NLP technique names mean? No problem. That's why you're here.
Here’s how to use your new skills:
- Boost happiness and self-belief
- Set goals, make 'em happen
- Build rock-solid relationships and inspire others
- Unleash your creativity and problem-solving skills
- Master communication, present like a pro
- Ignite your motivation and persuasive power
- Ease anxiety, face phobias confidently
- And that's just scratching the surface…
Say goodbye to self-help fluff and hello to an enjoyable, easy-to-follow 30-day program that demystifies the power of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
Start your transformation today and let's see what you can achieve.
Ever found yourself questioning the value of countless personal development books swimming in self-help jargon? Passionate about growth, but not a fan of the self-help clichés?
Unlock your hidden potential and embrace the real you, guided by a world-class, yet relatable, expert in the field.
In this groundbreaking book, Tony embraces a new role as your no-nonsense personal growth mentor, ready to guide you in transforming your life for the better. These strategies can be life-changing, but remember, you’ll have to actually practice the techniques as you go.
So join the NLP revolution and unlock your true potential.
Are you feeling exhausted, burned out, or struggling to keep up with the demands of daily life?
Unlock the life-changing secrets to overcoming burnout and reclaiming your energy with this groundbreaking guide from the acclaimed 30 Day Expert Series.
With this essential book, you'll learn how to:
- Identify the symptoms of burnout and what to look out for
- Get immediate relief and change long-term (without resorting to intravenous caffeine!)
- Get a week-by-week roadmap to releasing stress and finding rest
- Prioritize your well-being in the face of the constant demands of a hectic world
- Take charge and start living life again with the expert guidance of this book.
- Feel supported and finally know you're not alone on this journey
- Beat burnout. That’s the most important thing.
With this book, you'll get access to the invaluable insights of best-selling author Tony Wrighton, a bestselling non-fiction author now published in 13 languages.
This book will empower you to take charge, rediscover your energy, and start living again.
Don't let burnout control your life any longer. This essential guide offers:
- The symptoms of burnout and how they affect every aspect of your life (hint: it's not just about work).
- An in-depth exploration of the widespread impact of burnout - you're not alone on this journey.
- Meticulous scientific references paired with good stories and a sprinkle of irreverent humor to lighten your recovery journey.
- The ultimate resource for prioritizing your well-being in the face of the constant demands of a hectic world.
By the end of these 30 days, you'll have the tools and strategies needed to beat burnout, restore your energy, and ultimately, get your life back.
Reclaim your energy and make "exhausted" a thing of the past.
transforming your belief system
Watch my free video on getting healthy AF by focusing on your belief system (and yes, I overshare about my own rollercoaster story)