Zestology Live: Feeling good and achieving more. Recorded live in London #49
We've just held our first ever Zestology Live event in London, with a host of awesome interviewees from Zestology podcast. It was a complete sell-out, and here's some of the stuff we covered.
- Hacking your brain with NLP to achieve more in 2016
- The scientific link between gratitude and wellbeing
- The importance of movement for energy and high performance
- How to get the best out of your body and mind - what 6 months of intensive tracking on sleep, meditation, supplements, exercise, hypnosis, and more reveals.
- Yoga moves for a sedentary lifestyle (that you can do in your work clothes)
- What are "good fats" and when should we be eating them?
- Is sugar really the wrinkle monster?
There's lots more pics over on the website, and of course, an extended Zestology podcast recorded on the night for you to listen to.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- Celest Pereira [6:05]
- Sitting is the new smoking [8:40]
- Victory Dance [13:50]
- Pomodoro technique [18:20]
- Rhiannon Lambert [19:45]
- Living on Fats [24:00]
- Going sugar free [28:25]
- Dr. Stephen Simpson [40:00]
- Bringing more luck into your life [44:13]
- Fake it till you make it [54:10]
- Tony’s 7 Lifestyle Hacks for More Energy [59:40]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- Listen to this episode on iTunes (please do rate us - it makes a huge difference! Thank you)
- Stream by clicking below.
Looks like something you'd enjoy? Maybe you'd like to be here next time? You might want to join the Zestology Live meetup group here.
Me and wonderful Zestology speaker Celest Pereira
PS: And when you’re done, head over to another great podcast, Optimal Living Daily. OLD’s host Justin reads his favorite content in each short daily episode -- and, last week, that included chapter one from my book, Relax in a Minute. I’m thrilled to be part of this chart topping podcast!