Winning gold medals with Rio 2016 paralympian Matt Formston #59
Matt Formston is an Australian cyclist who holds a World Record, a World Cup Gold medal, and is a reigning world champion in cycling - while legally blind. When he’s not winning gold medals, he’s scuba diving, surfing, and works as a top salesman for a Fortune 500 IT company. Is there anything this man can’t do?
He's a totally inspiring individual, and preparing for the Rio 2016 Paralympics.
On this podcast.
- How to deal with stress before a big game/meeting/day
- How to super-charge your motivation, and find an extra gear?
- How to live without fear and achieve a bucket load of cool stuff
- How to be gold-medal standard in whatever you do.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- Everything is about perspective [2:50]
- Getting on with life [7:00]
- Finding the motivation to push a little harder [8:05]
- The ‘self-preservation’ gene [9:35]
- The Oz Tandem [11:07]
- Breaking a world record [15:45]
- The power of visualization [19:15]
- Compartmentalizing [26:06]
- Surround yourself with positive energy [33:02]
- Focusing on the ‘99%’ [35:50]
- Creating and layering experience [40:00]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
Zestology Guest: Matt Formston