An almost scientific look at what makes relationships tick. With comedian Giulia Rozzi #98
A sought out voice on the world of relationships...
Giulia Rozzi is a writer, comedian, actress, producer and "very emotional person" (her words!).
Her life is basically her work. When her marriage broke down, she performed her hit show Bad Bride all over the world. Now she presents the podcast Hopefully We Don't Split Upwith her new(ish) boyfriend.
Love and relationships. How do you make it all work?
Because let's be honest, when that goes well, most things seem to slot into place.
This podcast involved her grilling me about my love life too. Wow. It was a lot of fun... and Giulia has picked up a lot of relationships wisdom on her comedic journey.
Just don't call her a Relationship Expert. She prefers Truth Consultant!
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- The Bad Bride Show [2:19]
- Do not do anything because you should have to [9:50]
- The way to a happy relationship [11:37]
- Helping people not to feel alone [16:00]
- The Universal Truths that work in relationships [19:20]
- Healthy disagreements with your partner is good [20:50]
- Healing loneliness with laughter [24:45]
- The Internal Chatter [36:11]
- Be self-aware [39:12]
For more information
- Healing loneliness with laughter (TEDx)
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself
This podcast is brought to you by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. This month I've been going big on their Collagen protein, it's all about the Collagen for the froth in coffee, and also matcha tea too... works a treat, and gives you a flavourless shot of seriously good protein too. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout if you want to get involved.. (Code works in both US and UK/Europe stores). There's some pics of my collagen prowess on my insta...x
Zestology Guest: Giulia Rozzi