Vitamin C injections, Vitamin D spray, turmeric supplements and (yes) coffee enemas with health journalist Laura Bond #11
Have you ever considered supplementing with turmeric, or vitamin D spray, or B12 injections, or, er, trying a coffee enema? Well, believe it or not, all of these alternative remedies could help you on your journey to energy, vitality and feeling awesome.
Today's Zestology podcast guest is Laura Bond. In March 2011 Laura Bond's mother Gemma was diagnosed with ovarian and uterine cancer. Laura discovered that the only thing more shocking than telling someone your mother has cancer was revealing that she had declined chemotherapy.
Laura is a health journalist and health coach, and she decided to write a book that would become hugely successful, Mum's Not Having Chemo. It explains her mother's decision to say 'no' to mainstream medicine and 'yes' to hydrogen peroxide, vitamin C injections and infrared saunas.
Click below to listen to the show now.
Today's podcast doesn't have a particular focus on cancer, it's just for anyone who's interested in boosting their energy, vitality and health. It's informative, and I think ultimately uplifting. Four years on from a very scary diagnosis Laura's mother is in vibrant health, and the two of them have a great story to tell.
Disclaimer: all material on this podcast is provided for information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this podcast; readers and listeners should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and wellbeing.
When you listen you'll hear:
Living with more energy
- Flood your body with oxygen through juicing, looser clothing and body brushing (who knew!)
- Look into Vitamin C injections, Vitamin D spray, turmeric supplements and (yes) coffee enemas.
- Consider supporting your immune system with Myers Cocktail injections and Vitamin B12 injections.
Easy, everyday tips for vitality
- Cutting down on sugar for extra vitality.
- Cut down on coffee to protect your energy and magnesium levels.
- Drink 'raw milk' for better dairy intake.
- Stress and anxiety is the number 1 cause of illness and disease.
- Beat stress by developing your sense of joy.
- Remember your thoughts, feelings and behaviour influence your health.
- Follow your passion and this will help your physical and mental health.
- by Laura Bond
- by Pam Grout
For more information
Here's how you can listen to today's episode:
- Listen to this episode on iTunes
- Stream by clicking below.
Have a super week, as always, I'd love to hear your comments and suggestions for the show over on the blog.
Zestology Guest: Laura Bond