The supplements you really need with top doc Dr David Minkoff #67
Dr. Minkoff is one the USA's foremost docs and he has some strong views.
He started out as a conventional MD, and then his life took an unconventional turn. (He reveals all on the podcast). Now he's one of America's top integrative Doctors and this podcast is PACKED with great info on living more healthily.
Agree, disagree? Listen in and find out, and then listen to his top 3 supplement solutions for better health.
My target in this podcast - to increase your wellness and performance levels by 5%. It strikes me that's a great place to start. I really loved this chat. It was one of my favourite Zestology podcasts, so I hope you find it useful too.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- The dangers of mercury [02:20]
- The importance of getting amino acids [09:35]
- The best digestive enzymes [13:20]
- Why are supplements necessary? [16:16]
- The three most important supplements [22:35]
- Too much fat in your diet [30:25]
- Why is cholesterol not your biggest concern? [33:05]
- Colostrum as a good supplement [35:50]
- Raising your testosterone levels good for you [38:40]
- Homocysteine and its risks [40:20]
For more information
- Primal Endurance: Escape Chronic Cardio and Carbohydrate Dependency and Become a Fat Burning Beast!
- Dr. David Minkoff
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- Listen and follow Zestology on iTunes
- Listen and follow Zestology on Spotify
- Stream by clicking below.
Zestology Guest: David Minkoff