Strictly Meditation with Camilla Dallerup #130
Camilla Dallerup waltzed away from Strictly Come Dancing after six series and even won the competition with Tom Chambers in 2008.
And guess what, having shunned the sequins and the limelight, she's happier than ever.
She's now an author and meditation teacher living in LA, and when she was in London recently she popped over so we could chat reinventing yourself, chilling out in a hectic world, and the meditation secrets that helped her win the UK's most popular TV show.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- Tony's August affirmation [1:00]
- Mindful party [3:46]
- The walking meditation [6:25]
- The principles that helped Camilla to win the trophy [9:38]
- Tapping into collective unconscious [20:42]
- Having a flexible plan [21:24]
- The "it's meant to be" philosophy [23:01]
- Perception and projection [25:30]
- Camilla's new book, Reinvent Me [27:18]
- It's ok to evolve and start all over again [32:20]
- Sleep for eight hours a day [38:40]
For more information
- Camilla Dallerup's Website
- Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom
Zestology Guest: Camilla Dallerup