Discover the secrets of fat-burning with NYT bestselling author Abel James #63
Zestology Guest: Abel James
Listen to this podcast and you'll look like the above*
Discover the secrets of fat-burning this week with one of the biggest podcasters in the health area - Abel James.
His sickeningly toned bod makes it onto his podcast image (see above). You'll hear us talking about this I can't blame him, if I looked like that I'm sure I'd whip my shirt off too.
His new book The Wild Diet has just made it onto the NYT best-seller list. However, this podcast is not just about fat-burning.
- How to embrace your inner artist
- How to stay healthy while traveling the world for 2 years. (Abel just returned from this epic road trip.)
- What happens when you don't check your email for a whole year.
- Surprising lessons from living in 12+ states and visiting 20+ countries
- Why we should all live a bit more like wild animals
And loads more.
When you listen you'll hear:
- Abel’s travelling adventure [01:57]
- Different food traditions [04:04]
- The only proven way to extend your life [06:15]
- Abel’s Wild Diet and the concept of fasting [11:38]
- What to do if you want to bulk up? [18:02]
- How to leave city life and live a more natural life? [26:02]
- How to find your creative space? [29:44]
- Favorite recipe from The Wild Diet book [32:58]
- Perfect balance in your work [38:08]
For more information
- Fat-Burning Man
- The Wild Diet: Get Back to Your Roots, Burn Fat, and Drop Up to 20 Pounds in 40 Days by Abel James
- Wabi-Sabi for Artists, Designers, Poets & Philosophers by Leonard Koren
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- Fermented foods and the proven link between gut and brain health with author Jill Ciciarelli #32 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts, Nutrition Podcasts
- Bulletproof’s Dave Asprey live in London #64 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts
- The Art of Adventure with explorer, scientist and podcast host Derek Loudermilk #47 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts, Happiness Podcasts