TV’s Richard Arnold on the best time of your life #99
Zestology Guest: Richard Arnold
Here's what happened when I went to meet my old friend, TV's Richard Arnold. Richard is known to millions who watch him on Good Morning Britain every morning. He also appeared on Strictly Come Dancing (the UK version of Dancing With The Stars.
One of the great things about Zestology is sometimes we go in depth on health, nutrition, supplements, lifestyle hacks, and sometimes keep it more general by chatting to someone who has had lots of success and find out exactly what makes them tick, and what motivates them.
And when Richard and I got together for a Zestology chat, we both got all reflective.
- How often do you think about getting older?
- Might Middle Youth be the best time of your life?
- What is the best way to deal with the ageing process?
- How do we maintain motivation as we get (a bit!) older?
- How do we improve with age? (Fine wine anyone?)
It's almost 20 years since Richard and I first presented on a very small radio station together in London. It was awesome to catch up and hear about his success over the years. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- The dream job and waterloo experiences of Richard Arnold [6:00]
- How to deal with the ageing process [14:04]
- The Middle Youth experience [16:23]
- Losing a dad and dealing with grief [16:51]
- A generation that lived through the blitz [24:44]
- What keeps Richard Arnold motivated [27:43]
- Embracing the here and now [28:17]
- Worrying is betting against yourself [28:43]
- Be genuinely interested in other people's stories [29:52]
- Look down the ladder and look how far you've come [31:13]
- How to manage downtime [40:10]
For more information
This podcast is brought to you by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. This month I've been going big on their Collagen protein, it's all about the Collagen for the froth in coffee, and also matcha tea too... works a treat, and gives you a flavourless shot of seriously good protein too. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout if you want to get involved.. (Code works in both US and UK/Europe stores). There's some pics of my collagen prowess on my insta...x
- Happy stomach = increased energy and happiness with digestive expert and podcast host Sam Bearfoot #16 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts, Nutrition Podcasts
- Strictly Meditation with Camilla Dallerup #130 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts
- Stress and cortisol – Ben Coomber #109 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts