Relationship skills – John Gray #118
Zestology Guest: John Gray
How do you achieve true love in today's chaotic world? John Gray has appeared repeatedly on Oprah, as well as on The Dr. Oz Show, TODAY, CBS This Morning, Good Morning America, etc. He knows his stuff.
It was a pleasure to hang out with the world's best selling non-fiction author of all time in our special live event, and his stuff is perfect for the Zestology themes of energy, vitality and motivation.
If you're in for some spot on, no-holds barred relationship advice. Also on the podcast, you'll find out what we got up to afterwards with John when we went out to dinner, what an evening.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- John talks about relationships, hormones and supplementation [5:32]
- Distance in relationships [14:18]
- Developing a soulmate relationship [29:27]
- The importance of trust and confidence [32:55]
- The impact of digital life on the modern man and woman [45:38]
- How can you trust a man again? [56:24]
- Three kinds of love that build masculinity and femininity [1:04:02]
- Does online dating work? [1:05:16]
- Passion happens when you have distance [1:06:30]
- Beyond Mars and Venus: Relationship Skills for Today’s Complex World [1:09:21]
For more information
- Beyond Mars and Venus: Relationship Skills for Today’s Complex World
- Improve communication, focus and relationships with bestselling author Dr John Gray #26 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts, Happiness Podcasts
- Bestselling author John Gray on the lifestyle practice that is “better than drugs” #96 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts
- Bestselling author John Gray part 2 – making 2017 epic with good nutrition #97 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts