Q&A: Carl Jung, altered states and squatty potties – Dr. Stephen Simpson #127
Zestology Guest: Stephen Simpson
It's Q and A time and all these topics are discussed.
- Different meditation techniques.
- Squatty potties
- Carl Jung's collective unconscious
- Ketonix breath meters
- The best water filters money can buy
- The benefits of hypnosis
- My new podcast idea for Fridays (please let me know your feedback on this)
- And many more vitality-related bits and pieces.
Okay, you're totally wondering what a Squatty Potty is now aren't you? Check it out - apparently, it's a way to, er, get more primal when you go to the toilet. Our ancestors squatted for centuries before the invention of the modern day toilet. In fact, the majority of the world's population still squats today! So it's perhaps not as weird as it sounds.
Dr. Stephen Simpson is one of my regular Zestology guests and good friends. He is an Elite Performance Coach, and works with top professional poker players such as Chris Moorman and Liv Boeree on helping them achieve their potential in every area of their lives.
Today's podcast is Dr. Steve and me answering your questions. Thank you for posting them, remember to let me know what you think, and if you have any questions for future episodes that's cool too...
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
For more information
- Become a millionaire poker player* (*maybe) with mind coach Dr. Stephen Simpson #73 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts
- Zestology Q & A with Dr. Stephen Simpson #112 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts
- The meditation gadget that could change your life. (Maybe). With elite performance coach Dr. Stephen Simpson #17 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts