Productivity hacks with Maneesh Sethi #124
Okay life hackers and energy seekers, you'll enjoy this one. Coming up:
- Lots of productivity hacks you've never thought of before.
- The crazy device that gives you a mini jolt (not a shock!) to help you change your behaviour.
- The new innovation for my email subscribers - listen a day earlier!
Maneesh Sethi is the voice behind the outstanding website Hack The System and the brains behind Pavlok - a gadget that literally shocks you into shape. He’s worked with major influencers like Tim Ferris, he’s a famous DJ in Berlin, and he’s even hosted a TV show on the Travel Channel. Is there anything that this guy can’t do?
I guess the best way to describe him is - lifehacker. And he has invented the device above.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- The latest about Pavlok [3:50]
- Pavlok to take charge of your behavior and change your life [6:00]
- Why did Maneesh Sethi hire an Executive Coach? [12:07]
- The new morning routine of Maneesh Sethi [18:15]
- The feedback loops [21:31]
- Why Maneesh Sethi hired a girl on Craigslist to slap him in the face [24:36]
- Emerging technologies in managing health [34:20]
- The right financial mindset [39:02]
- The future of Pavlok [40:23]
For more information
Zestology Guest: Maneesh Sethi