Here’s why you should never carry your phone in your pocket with EMF specialist Daniel DeBaun #106
On this episode:
- Why we need to worry about EMFs
- Protect yourself from cancer
- Do laptops have a significant impact on fertility?
- Protecting your sensitive areas!
I've been trying to set this interview up for 9 months, and I'm so excited it's finally happened. I genuinely think it's one of the most important Zestology podcasts I've recorded. Daniel is a leader in shielding electronic emissions and protecting our bodies from potentially harmful radiation. He's spent his career as a technical expert in telecommunications, and now is highly focused on the electromagnetic field (EMF) radiation exposures from electronic devices. Basically, he knows his stuff. And that stuff is pretty worrying.
So listen on, and do me a favour - don't put that phone in your pocket anymore. (Unless it is in airport mode).
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- Why you should never put your phone in your pocket [5:40]
- The long-term impacts of radiofrequency signal in mobile phone to the body [7:50]
- EMF radiation and the increasing long-term chronic and degenerative diseases [11:19]
- How mobile phones affect fertility [13:06]
- The importance of putting your phone in airport mode [15:00]
- Trackers with Bluetooth and why you should not wear it [15:45]
- Practical tips to limit exposure to EMF radiation [31:00]
- A safer way to use your headphones [33:19]
- EMF radiation in electric cars [36:24]
- Are smart meters good for us? [47:07]
- Why you should never sleep with a router in your room [48:44]
For more information
- Radiation Nation: Complete Guide to EMF Protection
This podcast is brought to you by The Human Charger. It's a revolutionary device is for your well-being and shines a bright light directly to the light-sensitive regions of the brain, right where it is needed the most. Namely, your lug holes (that's ears to you.) For more and a 20% discount (yep! big discount from the good Human Charger people), click on this link here and use the code ZEST2017 on the amazon checkout page. I genuinely recommend it, and my friends seemed to like it too - they were forever badgering me to use it to help with their jetlag too on my recent trip.
This podcast is supported by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout for 10% off if you want to get involved.. (Code works in both US and UK/Europe stores). Bulletproof is obviously Dave Asprey's company and in fact, Dave wrote the foreword for Daniel DeBaun's new book on EMFs. There are some great supplements on the site for upgrading mind and body, and I use a whole host of the stuff on the site every day.