Zestology Live in London – only a few tickets available
Do you love getting inspired, learning from the best, hanging out with like-minded people and taking real action towards achieving your goals? Would you like to feel amazing, hack your energy levels. leave fatigue behind, switch off your fight-or-flight response and simply get more done in 2016?
On January 28th I'm holding a special evening at Timberyard in Soho, London.
It's my first Zestology Live event ever, featuring some of the very best guests from Zestology over the past year.
Learn more about the line-up and the event here, or head straight over and grab a ticket (nb - it's an intimate venue so tickets are v.limited) here. The theme for our first live event is Feeling Good and Achieving More in 2016.
I've lined up some of the best guests from Zestology podcast over the past 12 months. Here's what you can expect.
- Elite performance coach Dr. Stephen Simpson
- Yoga teacher and YouTube star Celest Pereira
- Celebrity Nutritionist (and world famous soprano) Rhiannon Lambert
- Presentation from me on hacking your brain and energy levels for greater performance.
- A whole host of freebies and giveaways (more on this over the coming weeks - but some big stuff going on)
- Get 1-on-1 time with these experts and ask anything in a small group and an intimate setting
- A "live" Zestology podcast recording on the evening
If you want tickets, click here to get involved. Now I have to say this is not a big venue, and we are restricted to a small and select group on the day. I wanted it this way - world domination can come at some point in the future, but for now I want to ensure every single person comes away having been inspired and involved in the day. But that means there are not many tickets to go around. Please do book quickly to avoid disappointment. The event date is Thursday January 28th 7pm - 930pm. There is a bar at the venue.
I'm so proud of the event we've put together. Without giving too much away, here are some of what will be going on through the day.
- Hacking your brain with NLP to achieve more in 2016
- The scientific link between gratitude and wellbeing
- The importance of movement for energy and high performance
- How to get the best out of your body and mind - what 6 months of intensive tracking on sleep, meditation, supplements, exercise, hypnosis, and more reveals. (Back story, I was recently interviewed by Dave Asprey for Bulletproof Radio and he encouraged me to get my data analysed. It's come up with some fascinating results.)
- Yoga moves for a sedentary lifestyle (that you can do in your work clothes)
- What are "good fats" and when should we be eating them?
- Is sugar really the wrinkle monster?
For more details, or to register now, please click here. And any questions, get in touch, myself or Vanessa on my team are happy to help. And look forward to seeing you at Timberyard Soho on Thursday 28th January for Zestology Live: Feel good and achieve more in 2016.