Bestselling author John Gray part 2 – making 2017 epic with good nutrition #97
How's your 2017 going? As you know I'm bringing out 3 Zestology podcasts at the start of the year to (hopefully) make this year our best ever, full of energy. And what a guest for today. John Gray is who I'm chatting to, and it's the first ever Zestology 2-parter.
John Gray is the world’s biggest selling non-fiction hardback author of all time. He wrote Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, and was a huge hit when he came on Zestology a while back. Especially the bit when he talked about being celibate for 9 years.
So he came on Zestology again, and this time I wanted to ask him about maximising our energy and hormones.
He was on fire.. . I mean wind him up and let him go. Incredible form, the man has so much energy, and since this podcast is about energy, that’s good, right?
- The lifestyle practice that is “better than drugs”.
- How to not get stressed, (even when you are getting taken to court…)
- The surefire way to maximise your hormones. (For men and women.)
Here it is, part two, where we talk diet, supplementation, and how when you get that right, you'll have more energy and focus than you ever had before (whatever age). Also hear why John simply cannot take a natural testosterone supplement! This is good...
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- The power of tribal music and tribal chanting [1:35]
- Biggest challenge in John Gray's married life [3:55]
- The MarsVenus Superfood Shake [12:00]
- Tongkat Ali is the best herb for testosterone [14:58]
- Daily supplements of John Gray [16:49]
- ADHD can be reversed [18:24]
- The worst protein is dairy protein [20:39]
- The Swedish flower pollen extract for men [24:46]
- ADHD, depression and anxiety are digestion problems [30:19]
- Bile takes out the bad fat [32:48]
- Apathy is Vit. D deficiency [35:54]
For more information
This podcast is brought to you by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. This month I've been going big on their Collagen protein, it's all about the Collagen for the froth in coffee, and also matcha tea too... works a treat, and gives you a flavourless shot of seriously good protein too. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout if you want to get involved.. (Code works in both US and UK/Europe stores). There's some pics of my collagen prowess on my insta...x
Zestology Guest: John Gray