Improve communication, focus and relationships with bestselling author Dr John Gray #26
Today's Zestology podcast guest is a well-known name celebrated for one book in particular. He's the biggest selling hardback non-fiction author of all time. He is also the biggest selling author on relationships of all time. He's kind of big time. He is Dr John Gray, the author of Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus, and has sold more than 50 million copies worldwide.
After concentrating on relationships for many years, he turned his attention to focus, and his message is powerful.
- Are you someone who suffers with focus?
- Would you like increased powers of concentration and energy?
- Are you interested in living with more clarity and sharpness?
As well as these topics, John tells some great stories such as the 9 years he spent living as a celibate monk. Seriously. 9 years - can you imagine. And how this experience has relevance to all of our relationships now, and as he puts it, 'balancing masculine and feminine energies'.
Zestology is all about living with energy, vitality and motivation, and today's show features one of the foremost authors and teachers of our age. It's a must listen.
When you listen you'll hear:
Living with more energy
- How silence increases testosterone [4:40]
- The value of connecting with other people [7:00]
- Balancing hormones by cleansing and fasting [12:55]
- Improving focus with nutrition [15:10]
- Why you should be taking Glutathione [22:40]
- Preventing drops in testosterone [20:30]
- Taking baths before bed [21:04]
Easy, everyday tips for vitality
- When and how to express emotions in your relationship [6:30]
- Why oxytocin is the best anti-stress hormone for women [12:23]
- The benefits of unpasteurized whey and dairy [22:20]
- The healing power of probiotics and enzymes [16:20]
- Schedule in more sex [16:48]
- Balancing both sides of your brain [4:00]
- Feminine and masculine energies [11:20]
- Better food for better sleep [18:00]
- Gender rules versus gender constructions [10:45]
- Pursuing things that have nothing to do with money [13:00]
For more information
- Bravo Probiotic Yogurt
- Myomin - Eliminate Toxins & Restore Hormone Balance
- Why Men Are the Way They Are
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- Listen to this episode on iTunes (please do rate us - it makes a huge difference! Thank you)
- Stream by clicking below.
Have a super week.
P.S. If you enjoy Zestology and haven't written a review yet, it is hugely appreciated, and helps us climb the charts. You can click here and do it right now. Or head to the iTunes podcast app (the purple one). Any probs give me a shout and we can talk you through the process. I'll be very grateful, and in return you can expect another awesome Zestology next week. Deal?
Zestology Guest: John Gray