Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy with Dr. Rob Pender and Tim Gray #114
On today's podcast - how to feel like you've just downed a quadruple espresso with none of the downsides. That's how it feels after some oxygen therapy you'll hear me roadtesting today.
Specifically, I have two real experts in the field of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy. Eh? What's that? It's a pretty cool way to feel unbelievably great, quickly.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy helps patients suffering from sports injuries, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, infections, arthritis and a huge range of other medical conditions. HBOT is also used by biohackers because of the real benefits for our general health and wellness too. You're basically breathing the purest oxygen possible in a tank.
I've been filming videos inside the tank over on my Facebook page too.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- Tony's first Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy experience [3:45]
- How does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy work? [4:59]
- Is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy dangerous? [6:26]
- How Dr. Rob Pender discovered Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy [7:01]
- When should you consider a Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy? [10:24]
- Jetlag is a total fatigue of the brain [15:22]
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for several different ailments [18:44]
- Tim Gray's health and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy journey [24:09]
- Mercury and how it ruins our body [26:53]
- What Tim Gray exactly felt that made him decide to open his HBOT Clinic [30:59]
- The Science behind the Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy [34:40]
- Other methods that helped Tim Gray get back to health [36:00]
For more information
- The Mercury Diaries by Daniel Forsyth
- The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush by Andreas Moritz
Zestology podcast is supported by this delish stuff in the pic below. Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout for 10% off if you want to get involved