LA adventures. Hacking your life with cutting edge techniques with The LifeStylist Luke Storey #36
If you could cram as many crazy biohacking techniques for feeling optimal into one day as possible, what would you do?
If you are interested in biohacking and trying out different techniques for mind and body, today's show is for you.
Last week I was in LA, and had the chance to hang out with LifeStylist and biohacker Luke Storey.
Check out the pics below, and listen on to find out how these practices could benefit you.
- Crystal healing mats
- Bulletproof coffee
- Collecting natural spring water
- Extreme heat temperature changes
- Saunas made of clay and himalayan salt
Scroll down and take a look at our adventures.
In a cryotherapy tank. Temperature at this point down to -238 Fahrenheit. Do you feel my pain? Listen to the podcast to find out exactly how bad it was.
Interviewing Luke in a sauna made out of clay. Temperature in here = 202 Fahrenheit. I was getting worried my recording equipment might explode at this point.
Make sure you listen to the end of the podcast, when it gets so hot in the clay ball sauna I almost pass out. Whoops...
When you listen you'll hear:
- Biohacking itinerary for the day [3:00]
- What is Kundalini yoga? [7:45]
- Cryotherapy at Grotto de Sal [12:38]
- Freezing your brain and body [16:20]
- Fighting inflammation and increasing collagen production [19:20]
- Hunting for natural spring water [20:35]
- Coming back to nature [25:33]
- What makes good water? [30:00]
- Coping with 220 degrees Fahrenheit [33:50]
- The benefits of a Korean clay room [35:10]
- The ultimate energy hacks [38:20]
For more information
Relaxing on the beach after a full day's biohacking.
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- Listen to this episode on iTunes (please do rate us - it makes a huge difference! Thank you)
- Stream by clicking below.
There's another LA adventure coming next week with a guest who's taking alternative living to a new level. See ya then.
Zestology Guest: Luke Storey