Does stress make you grey? (hint: YES) with Good Housekeeping Beauty Editor Sam Escobar #55
We’ve all pondered some of the world’s greatest medical mysteries…
Does stress really make you grey?
Are flip flops as bad as they say…?
Do piercings help alleviate headaches?
Sound familiar? I thought so…
So what are the answers? This week’s guest, Good Housekeeping beauty editor Sam Escobar, has a lot to say on these topics and then some. Her life, in many ways, sits at that intersection between health and beauty, in a space that practically all of us are chattering about in one way or another.
Ready for a listen?
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- Living Digitally [4:30]
- Turning grey [8:20]
- Calculating your image [13:00]
- Can piercings relieve stress or migraines? [14:20]
- What’s the deal with flip-flops? [16:40]
- Skin recovery [19:30]
- Internet decorum [22:02]
- Finding peace online [26:00]
- Be the kind of person that you would want to surround yourself with [31:20]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- Listen to this episode on iTunes (please do rate us - it makes a huge difference! Thank you)
- Stream by clicking below.
Zestology Guest: Sam Escobar