The secrets of getting clean and healthy — from the outside in with Jasmina Aganovic #57
Zestology Guest: Jasmina Aganovic
First up Zestology is now on Spotify. I am excited that they've picked my podcast to be one of the first podcasts to be streamed on this huuge music service. It's a big deal as many observers reckon that Spotify will be the second biggest podcast provider by the end of the year. And if you don't have an iPhone listening to podcasts just got easier. Of course you'll still be able to find Zestology on iTunes and all the usual places.
I've already found it quite easy to seamlessly mix my podcast listening with my music on there. It's all quite handy. So if you like using Spotify already, head on over there and find Zestology now. Follow the podcast on there to always receive new episodes. Oh and if you've got any good playlists you follow, reply to this email and let me know, I'm all ears.
While we're talking spotify and music - shout to the magnificent Above and Beyond who provide the Zestology music. I'm so grateful to be able to use the awesome track Treasure, check these legends out if you haven't already.
So onto this week's pod.
Jasmina Aganovic is all about challenging conventions.
Her product line, Mother Dirt, is poised to turn the cosmetics industry upside down, bringing a totally new definition to clean, healthy skin—and, even, cleaning, healthy living.
This week Jasmina stopped by for a chat and we dug into what keeping clean and healthy really means. She shared some shocking insights, including why today’s go-to cosmetics are actually doing more harm than good—and, gentlemen, this includes some of you’re favorite products, too.
Tune in and see what it takes to get back that critical balance and keep your skin and your body healthy, happy and balanced. It’s easier than you may think…
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- Why do we need bacteria? [2:15]
- The role of antibacterial liquids [3:40]
- Confusing clean with sterile [8:00]
- Think Dirty App [10:04]
- A living ecosystem on your body [14:10]
- Living in a ‘too clean’ world [16:55]
- Never put anything on your body that you can’t eat [18:50]
- The power of sleep [22:50]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- Detox for the New Year with worldwide detoxification expert Dr. Dan Pompa #44 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts, Nutrition Podcasts, Energy Podcasts
- Zestology Live: Feeling good and achieving more. Recorded live in London #49 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts, Sleep Podcasts, Nutrition Podcasts, Yoga Podcasts, Happiness Podcasts, Energy Podcasts
- Winning gold medals with Rio 2016 paralympian Matt Formston #59 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts, Nutrition Podcasts, Happiness Podcasts, Energy Podcasts