Get Your Sh*t Together with author and “anti-guru” Sarah Knight #92
Anyone who describes themselves as an 'anti-guru' is okay in my book. This world of wellbeing and personal development is probably too full of people promising to change your life when actually they couldn't change a lightbulb.
So welcome back one of my all-time fave podcast guests.
It's almost a year ago that I interviewed Sarah Knight on Zestology.
Sarah was almost 30 years old when she began to realise it was possible to stop caring so much, but was nearly 40 before she figured out how to make it happen.
She wrote a brililant book called The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F**k!
I keep seeing people reading this book all over London. It's been a huge hit for Sarah. The interview contained such amusing parts as the four categories of potential F*** giving.
So how exactly do we do that?? Let's find out...
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- The message of Get Your Sh*t Together [10:36]
- The importance of small life changes [12:25]
- Turn your to-do list to must-do list [12:55]
- Prioritise based on urgency of timelines [14:07]
- The Freedom App to block distractions [19:26]
- What is the "Lizard TV" [27:16]
- Goal setting and GYST theory [29:38]
- The three life essentials [29:51]
- Make things smaller and more manageable [42:38]
For more information
- The Freedom App to Block distractions and get your work done.
- The Clancys of Queens: A Memoir
- Let's Pretend This Never Happened
- The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F**k
This podcast is brought to you by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. This month I've been going big on their Collagen protein, it's all about the Collagen for the froth in coffee, and also matcha tea too... works a treat, and gives you a flavourless shot of seriously good protein too. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout if you want to get involved.. (Code works in both US and UK/Europe stores). There's some pics of my collagen prowess on my insta...x
Zestology Guest: Sarah Knight