Connecting to nature with endurance athlete and performance coach Anna-Marie Watson #45
This week's Zestology features an outstanding performance coach and endurance athlete. It is all about connecting with nature, and getting out into the great outdoors, even when it’s very cold, or very hot.
Endurance athlete and performance coach Anna-Marie Watson has an extraordinary love of the great outdoors. She's completed arctic warfare training with the british military, scaled mountains in Nepal, and last year came second female in the Marathon des Sables, ranked as “toughest footrace on earth”. It's basically six days of running across the Sahara Desert. (I know - sounds horrible!)
But what can we learn from her experience, and what does she work on with her clients.
When you listen you'll hear:
- Marathon des Sables [1:50]
- Flow and energy [7:45]
- Inspiring those around you [9:50]
- Anna-Marie’s morning routine [10:20]
- Limiting your decisions [11:56]
- Shared experiences [17:00]
- Moving 8 hours a day or more [18:40]
- Reaching for more and achieving long-term change [22:25]
- Remodeling values, beliefs, and identity [23:34]
- Anna-Marie’s mantra [24:53]
- Discovering Nepal [27:57]
- Going back to nature [33:10]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- Listen to this episode on iTunes (please do rate us - it makes a huge difference! Thank you)
- Stream by clicking below.
If this show doesn't make you want to get outside for some fresh air after listening, nothing will! Enjoy.
- Detox for the New Year with worldwide detoxification expert Dr. Dan Pompa #44 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts, Nutrition Podcasts, Energy Podcasts
- The Art of Adventure with explorer, scientist and podcast host Derek Loudermilk #47 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts, Happiness Podcasts
- Outstanding connections and awesome relationships with author, presenter and pitch doctor Paul Boross #54 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts, Happiness Podcasts, Energy Podcasts