Detox for the New Year with worldwide detoxification expert Dr. Dan Pompa #44
When most of us think about detoxing for the new year, we only think about giving up the alcohol for a few weeks after a exuberant festive season. But there's more to a proper detox than just throwing those extra bottles of booze away. And if you perhaps got involved in too much turkey, mince pies, and festive spirit over Christmas, you'll enjoy today's show.
At the start of the new year, I've got a true detox expert on Zestology Podcast.
Dr. Pompa coaches many from around the world with what are considered unexplainable illnesses back to health. And he does this, by helping you to detox.
He talks about the epidemic of toxicity (nb, this is more than just too many mince pies over Christmas). And also how do we know if we have some kind of toxicity in our system?
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- Unexplainable illnesses [02:17]
- Life and fitness [03:37]
- Toxic waste found in our body [05:50]
- Fatigue [09:20]
- Finding Solutions [11:48]
- What is Glutathione? [13:45]
- Nutrition [16:39]
- Food's impact on the cell [19:09]
- Is juice cleansing good for you? [21:37]
- Bone broth fasting [23:24]
- A healthy way to detox [29:10]
For more information
- Listen to this episode on iTunes (please do rate us - it makes a huge difference! Thank you)
- Stream by clicking below.
Zestology Guest: Dan Pompa