Confessions of a biohacker – crazy ways to upgrade your life with Luke Storey #15
Ever heard of biohacking? I have a feeling you'll love today's Zestology show, as today's guest has become famous for experimenting and attempting to improve every area of his health and wellbeing.
Luke Storey is well known as a stylist, appearing regularly on MTV and VH1 and working with top names like Kanye West, Marilyn Manson, Foo Fighters, Kim Kardashian and many more. But he's also a biohacker, experimenter, coach and he is now becoming as famous for this as for his styling work.
You won't agree with everything he says - I don't - but a lot of it is truly thought-provoking, and more than that, it's just great fun. Prepare to be a little bit shocked at how extreme Luke is, and laugh a lot too.
Disclaimer: all material on this podcast is provided for information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this podcast; readers and listeners should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and wellbeing.
When you listen you'll hear:
Living with more energy
- Drink water from as pure a source as possible. Not tap.
- Pop some sea salt in your morning glass of water.
- Supplements such as Unfair Advantage may help boost your mitochondria levels.
- It might hurt a bit, but take a cold bath/shower to supercharge your brain and get your circulation moving.
- Be careful where you put your cellphone, (Cellphone cooks eggs!), and don't sleep close to a wifi router.
Easy, everyday tips for vitality
- Align yourself with the natural circadian and solar rhythms of the world by 'sungazing'.
- Put filters on your shower to block out vaporised chemicals from tap water.
- Drink bulletproof coffee.
- Eat more 'good fats' and less sugar.
- Start your day by avoiding social media.
- Look into starting the day with a morning meditation, and allow your mind to settle into a good place.
- Good morning routine means the stress response is more easily handled throughout the day.
- Prioritise your physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
- by Napoleon Hill
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode
- Listen to this episode on iTunes (please do rate us - it makes a huge difference! Thank you)
- Stream by clicking below.
Have a great week, and maybe experiment a little bit with your health too. Let me know how you get on in the comments section over on the blog. I'd love to hear.
Zestology Guest: Luke Storey