Can music really make you happier? Dr. Stephen Simpson #135
Zestology Guest: Stephen Simpson
He's back. Friend of the show and full of wisdom - Dr. Stephen Simpson is today on Zestology 🍊 and we are talking the surprising effects of music, and how it can help you to chill and feel happier
WARNING: You might want to fire up a new Spotify playlist after listening to this.
Dr. Stephen Simpson is an Elite Performance Coach, medical doctor, and NLP expert who specialises in a fascinating field. He's developed the niche of helping poker players win more money. He also has released his own music with a twist...
Have fun, and enjoy listening...
When you listen you'll hear
- What is heart rate variability training [1:55]
- Dr. Stephen's morning routine [4:48]
- The kind of music Dr. Stephen use [6:11]
- Music helps you move into trance [10:58]
- Music is a gateway to flow and its other benefits [11:52]
- Why is resonance a good thing? [16:50]
- Using music to anchor a certain emotion [25:30]
- We are in control of our thoughts [33:05]
- Meditation and mindfulness [34:07]
For more information
- The meditation gadget that could change your life. (Maybe). With elite performance coach Dr. Stephen Simpson #17 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts
- 14 different ways to chill out with elite performance coach Dr. Stephen Simpson #2 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts
- Zestology Q & A with Dr. Stephen Simpson #112 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts