Bust stress like a boss – with celebrity trainer and entrepreneur Angela Martindale #78
Zestology Guest: Angela Martindale
Here's a nice theory: The way to bust stress and change unhealthy habits all comes down to consistency.
Angela Martindale is a celebrity trainer and entrepreneur and helps her clients bust stress like a boss.
According to her, it takes 21 days to create a healthy habit. So whatever you want to achieve, if you're willing to give it 21 days, you could change things permanently.
If you can be consistent for 21 days of your life, you can change your mindset, achieve more of your goals, and bust stress like a boss. More on the podcast...
In today's podcast, I also reveal the daily practice that I do every evening - every single night, that has possibly worked better for me than anything else.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- What is a healthy habit and how to achieve it? [02:45]
- The importance of consistency [04:00]
- Busting stress like a boss [05:57]
- What is Subliminal Message Pro? [08:40]
- Powering down to pamper yourself [11:20]
- How does constant use of technology impact your hormones? [19:04]
- Which yoga positions can help stimulate the thyroid gland? [21:14]
- What is Meals That Transform? [23:25]
- What is kinesiology? [25:10]
- The importance of having a good friend [28:53]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- The two most important words in the world with entrepreneur and coach Laura Coe #70 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts
- Gretchen Rubin on experiments in the pursuit of happiness and good habits #65 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts
- How to stop worrying about getting older – Laura Coe #125 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts