Hacking jet lag, sleep quality and (yes) hangovers at the Bulletproof Biohacking Conference #86
You are in the right place for the most innovative, unusual and downright crazy hacks for better performance.
Today we are hacking
- Jet lag
- Sleep quality
- Alcohol (and hangovers)*
Recently I was in LA, for the Bulletproof Biohacking Conference. Some of the world's top biohackers all in one place. And together with the Bulletproof UK crew, we organised a pre-conference Zestology podcast party, where I got to ask some of the world's best how to hack their energy, vitality and motivation levels.
There are loads of great biohacks on the podcast, all available here now. Or scroll down for pics and more.
The weekend was a chance to try out some interesting, unusual, and downright crazy hacks for energy.
*This may be the best bit of today's podcast. If you drink alcohol, listening to this podcast may change your hangovers forever.
Oh just a little blood test with one of the best testing companies in the world - Quicksilver Scientific. This one was for mercury levels. Shortly after this picture was taken, I had a large chunk of hair taken out of the back of my head for the same test. All in the name of biohacking eh?
Pic of our event at the Bulletproof Coffee Shop in the Arts District, Los Angeles. In the absence of a stage, we stood on Whole Body Vibration Plates instead. Surely the first time they've been used to record a podcast on.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- Principles made popular by Napoleon Hill [2:05]
- The Roller Flex [3:15]
- Todd White and the healthy wine (Dry Farm Wine) [5:30]
- The benefits of a Ketogenic Diet [13:23]
- Stay away from sugar [21:22]
- Sleep hacks of Luke Storey [26:05]
- Jet lag and flight hacks [33:53]
- Balance and bio-hacking [36:15]
- What does a food scientist do? [39:25]
- The most fun way to play with your food [40:55]
- The blue light-blocking glasses [45:24]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
This podcast is brought to you by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. Bulletproof is for anyone that wants to perform better, and features supplements and products based on 20 years of mind and body research. I use Bulletproof - all the time - and I've sorted a 10% discount for Zestology listeners. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout. Enjoy!
- The Zestology Review Of The Year: Best bits n’ stuff #94 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts
- No hangover – Todd White #111 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts
- LA adventures. Hacking your life with cutting edge techniques with The LifeStylist Luke Storey #36 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts, Nutrition Podcasts, Yoga Podcasts