Brain Booster – Karl Morris #126
Zestology Guest: Karl Morris
Are you ready for a Brain Boost?
That's the name of my friend Karl's new podcast. When I spoke to my friend Karl Morris on Zestology a while back, it got a big response. He's a leading performance coach in the world of sport and kind of a big deal (though he'd be far too modest to admit that himself).
This time, he's now started a podcast himself and it's been fun chatting with him about his ideas for it. I know he'll be a huge success in the podcast world because he's so damn good at what he does, and I was honoured to be interviewed by him on his new show.
So here, with kind permission of Karl, is the interview we recorded. Enjoy.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- The start of my Podcasting and NLP career [2:57]
- The tropical virus that turned my life around [7:29]
- The dangers of overstimulation and information overload [9:56]
- Distractions and multitasking [16:16]
- More about NLP and how it works [17:39]
- Fascinating guests I encountered in Zestology [21:24]
- Brain boosting and supplementation [23:05]
- 23andMe: DNA Genetic Testing & Analysis [23:54]
- Digital detox or switching off technology [32:54]
For more information
- Stealing Fire: How Silicon Valley, the Navy SEALs, and Maverick Scientists Are Revolutionizing the Way We Live and Work
- The Rise of Superman: Decoding the Science of Ultimate Human Performance
- 23andMe: DNA Genetic Testing & Analysis
- What is NLP?
- Karl Morris' Website - The Mind Factor
- Karl Morris, The Brain Booster Podcast