The benefits of sun exposure, roadtripping in California and lots more with Luke Storey #87
Zestology Guest: Luke Storey
So I was in California recently. I got to record a few podcasts, not least with Zestology regular The Life Stylist Luke Storey.
On today's podcast, what happened when we went to the beach in Santa Barbara and recorded a podcast, joined by our good mate Ryan Carter.
A simple hack to make your fridge totally awesome. (Don't pretend you're not intrigued by this!). It's a super-simple idea which Luke has implemented in his own fridge, involves changing the lighting a little, and now is awesome.
More on the podcast.
Luke Storey is well known as a stylist, appearing regularly on MTV and VH1 and working with top names like Kanye West, Marilyn Manson, Foo Fighters, Kim Kardashian and many more. But he's also a bio hacker, experimenter, coach and he is now becoming as famous for this as for his styling work.
So as always, there was a lot to talk about.
Disclaimer: all material on this podcast is provided for information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this podcast; readers and listeners should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well being.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- Medicinal mushroom blends from Four Sigmatic [4:58]
- Health benefits of Lion's Mane and Cordyceps mushroom [7:14]
- EPIC bars (All natural meat bar) [11:17]
- Health benefits of infrared sauna [17:11]
- How often do you use your sauna? [20:46]
- Blue light-blocking glass [24:12]
- LED light and sleep [25:39]
- The power of small little changes [28:56]
- Luke Storey's past and certain addictions [29:51]
- Gratitude as a practice [36:03]
- Living in the moment [40:54]
For more information
- Luke Storey
- Ryan Carter
- Infrared Sauna
- Medicinal Mushrooms - Four Sigmatic
- EPIC bars (All natural meat bar)
This podcast is brought to you by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. Bulletproof is for anyone that wants to perform better, and features supplements and products based on 20 years of mind and body research. I use Bulletproof - all the time - and I've sorted a 10% discount for Zestology listeners. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout. Enjoy!
- Confessions of a biohacker – crazy ways to upgrade your life with Luke Storey #15 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts, Nutrition Podcasts, Yoga Podcasts
- Your best night’s sleep ever? And other wellness musings with Lifestylist Luke Storey #69 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts
- The Zestology Review Of The Year: Best bits n’ stuff #94 Posted in Blog, Zestology Podcasts