Become a millionaire poker player* (*maybe) with mind coach Dr. Stephen Simpson #73
Dr. Stephen Simpson is one of my regular Zestology guests. He works with top professional poker players such as Chris Moorman and Liv Boeree on helping them achieve their potential in every area of your life.
Today's podcast is Dr. Steve and me sitting in Steve's garden in Portugal, and Steve tells me a few good stories about millionaire poker players, and how we can learn from them to make our own luck. Specifically, the incredible story of Chris Moorman winning his first TV title, and how he did it.
In other words. Become a millionaire poker player* (*maybe). Doc Steve is one of my all-time most requested guests. So he's back!
Dr. Stephen Simpson is an Elite Performance Coach, medical doctor, and NLP expert who specialises in a fascinating field. He's developed the niche of helping poker players win more money.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- Focus your energy on the things that you can control [12:48]
- Move your mind into positive things [13:45]
- The possible straight [14:09]
- Who is Barry Greenstein? [14:30]
- The concept of breathing coordination [16:00]
- Breathing is fundamental [16:52]
- We don't live in a box [22:59]
- Staying in the present moment [24:38]
- Dissociation from emotions [26:23]
- How to feel more confident [28:15]
- The Havening Technique [30:12]
For more information
- The Chimp Paradox: The Mind Management Programme to Help You Achieve Success, Confidence and Happiness
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
Zestology Guest: Stephen Simpson