7 ways to be properly healthy in the mind and body* (*According to me)
November 17, 2014
A healthy list
I don't always do all of these things every day. But when I do, it feels good.
- Drink lots of water. I forget to do this sometimes.
- Take a little break/sleep through the day to recharge. (Some call them naps. I call it a short Zzzz.)
- Take a two hour break from technology and screens every day.
- Switch your phone off at night.
- Don't check your phone in the morning until you've had breakfast.
- Actually have breakfast!
- Stretch. Them hamstrings get tight.
These are just mine. What are yours? Leave them in the comments below.
Photo Credit: eliot.