Goal-setting and making 2016 your best year ever with Dr. Stephen Simpson
Happy new year! I hope you had an epic celebration, and the head's not too sore.
Now that we are into 2016, how do we make this year our best year ever - feeling good, achieving more, and creating balance in our personal and professional lives? Well for a start, how about listening to my podcast - just named in Shortilst magazine's Top 10 Motivational Podcasts?
Today, a special New Year's podcast you can use to clear the head and kickstart your 2016 right now. (As well as hear me and Dr. Stephen Simpson kick around some excitng ideas.)
Coming up, you'll hear;
- Do New Year's Resolutions actually work?
- What is the best way to write down our 2016 goals?
- How do we make sure that they actually stick?
- The secret little behaviours that lead to big wins
To answer those questions, I've got together on Zestology with my very wise friend Dr. Stephen Simpson for a special start-to-2016 podcast, to discuss the perfect approach to goal setting. Yep, that's him wearing a meditation headset as we recorded Zestology episode 19 way back last spring.
This was a really enjoyable chat, recorded after a stimulating bulletproof coffee! We deliberately didn't set much of a plan, but riffed with personal stories and experiences of NLP and goal-setting that I think will be useful for you.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now.
When you listen you'll hear:
- Reflecting on 2015 [02:39]
- Setting up targets the right way [5:01]
- Becoming a master of your goals and not a servant [09:40]
- "Little Processes" [12:07]
- Writing down your goals [18:16]
- What is driving your motivation? [20:01]
- The unconscious mind [22:25]
- The power of meditation [24:01]
- Achieving a more energetic lifestyle [33:31]
- The law of commitment [34:42]
- The postcard plan [35:45]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode
- Listen to this episode on iTunes (easiest way, all previous episodes are on there too...)
- Stream by clicking below.
Zestology Guest: Stephen Simpson