April 10, 2017
Posted by: Tony in Blog
Dr. Stephen Simpson is one of my regular Zestology guests. He works with top professional poker players such as Chris Moorman and Liv Boeree on helping them achieve their potential in every area of your life.
Today's podcast is Dr. Steve and me answering your questions. Thank you for posting them, remember to let me know what you think, and if you have any questions for future episodes that's cool too...
Dr. Stephen Simpson is an Elite Performance Coach, medical doctor, and NLP expert. Enjoy the podcast - it also contains details on the one supplement that's made a big impact for me recently and why. It's called CBS/BHMT Assist (I know - doesn't exactly sound exciting!), and for more details check Zestology podcast.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- What is the Havening Technique? [2:05]
- What is the best thing Dr. Simpson learned in NLP [9:45]
- The recent dietary supplement of Tony, CBS/BHMT Assist [14:43]
- The 40 Years of Zen experience [17:00]
- Dr. Stephen Simpson's daily routine [23:04]
- What is firing up Dr. Stephen Simpson at the moment? [27:30]
- The Bioresonance Therapy [29:27]
- The Berkey Water Filter [37:21]
- The Hay Fever Hack [40:08]
- Tony and Dr. Simpson's most difficult client/interview [43:15]
For more information
Zestology podcast is supported by this delish stuff in the pic below. Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout for 10% off if you want to get involved..
- Become a millionaire poker player* (*maybe) with mind coach Dr. Stephen Simpson #73 Posted in Blog, Zestology
- Q&A: Carl Jung, altered states and squatty potties – Dr. Stephen Simpson #127 Posted in Blog, Zestology
- 14 different ways to chill out with elite performance coach Dr. Stephen Simpson #2 Posted in Blog, Zestology