November 27, 2016
Posted by: Tony in Blog
“You have the worst facial injury I have ever seen”
His career, his health, and his dreams shattered, he spiralled into a long depression.
And the thing he found that eventually lifted him out, provided his salvation.
Andy now makes an incredible (I'm not using that word lightly) skincare brand with all natural ingredients.
I'm a total convert. And yes, it's the first time ever I've been persuaded to use a clay mask. Do I look shocked?!
Why you need to listen to this podcast:
There are a lot of hidden nasties in your skincare products. A lot. I thought I'd sorted out mine, and then I grabbed one and read the ingredients out to Andy. I was in for a shock.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- The accident story of Andy Hnilo [3:29]
- The worst facial injury [5:33]
- The positive ways to focus on recovery [8:25]
- How Andy Hnilo recovered his face with his clay mask [15:43]
- Be in control of the situation you can control [19:25]
- Products that contain toxins [20:03]
- Parabens are horrible [21:51]
- The Think Dirty App [24:14]
- Andy Hnilo's moisturiser [27:46]
- Discipline, routine, consistency and being goal-motivated [48:09]
- Invert every day with inversion tables [48:10]
- Intermittent fasting [51:44]
For more information
- SolRx Sunscreen
- Think Dirty – Learn Beauty Ingredients, Shop Clean
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book)
- Alitura Naturals - Use ZEST15 to avail 15% discount
This podcast is brought to you by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. This month I've been going big on their Collagen protein, it's all about the Collagen for the froth in coffee, and also matcha tea too... works a treat, and gives you a flavourless shot of seriously good protein too. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout if you want to get involved.. (Code works in both US and UK/Europe stores). There's some pics of my collagen prowess on my insta...x
- Outstanding connections and awesome relationships with author, presenter and pitch doctor Paul Boross #54 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Happiness, energy
- LA adventures. Hacking your life with cutting edge techniques with The LifeStylist Luke Storey #36 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition, yoga
- Confessions of a biohacker – crazy ways to upgrade your life with Luke Storey #15 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition, yoga