December 13, 2015
Posted by: Tony in Blog
Today's podcast is one of the most emotional I've recorded. Bruce Van Horn has had plenty of ups, and some plunging downs over his life, and his story is shocking and uplifting.
Bruce is a motivational life coach, entrepreneur, and author of the book Worry No More! He’s cultivated a 4-step plan for his readers to stop worrying and start living with ease because, as he says, "life’s marathon, not a sprint".
He has 400,000 followers on Twitter, and he's one of the most retweeted people on the planet. Listen on for an emotional chat with one of America's top life coaches.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now..
When you listen you'll hear:
- Maintaining joy despite cancer [03:57]
- The next stage of survival [08:18]
- Prostate gland health [11:05]
- Optimism and the positive energy [14:09]
- Breathing [15:59]
- Overcoming stage 4 cancer [17:34]
- Dream realization [21:15]
Living with ease [30:59]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- Listen to this episode on iTunes (please do rate us - it makes a huge difference! Thank you)
- Stream by clicking below.
- Stuff you can take to make you feel good (legally) with entrepreneur Shannon Drake #37 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition
- Is this the secret to a happy relationship? With The Mike and Suzie Show #93 Posted in Blog, Zestology
- 5 rules for living a long healthy life with bestselling Taoist author Daniel Reid #62 Posted in Blog, Zestology