October 16, 2016
Posted by: Tony in Blog
Uri Geller has had an astonishing amount of press and publicity over the years. He's been on primetime TV and front page news for bending spoons, paranormal experiments, influencing football matches, being best mates with Michael Jackson and all sorts of other psychic shenanigans.
Now he speaks at huge consciousness conferences and energy events around the world. Hmmm - energy - well, that got me thinking about getting him on Zestology.
I first interviewed Uri 16 years ago when I was a radio presenter on Atlantic 252. I spoke to him a few times over the years, but we'd lost touch until I contacted him recently and asked him to come on the podcast.
This might be one of the more controversial podcasts I've recorded so far? Why? Well, because it's Uri really. Some love him and some don't. But prepare for a fascinating, interesting and fun journey on Zestology today. If you're skeptical about Uri, that's cool, rest assured I ask him about all the negative publicity he's received over the years. I don't let him off lightly.
And then, after that, it's time for a little experiment. And... guess what, it turns out Uri still bends spoons. So grab a spoon, and get listening to the wonderful Uri Geller on Zestology.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- What launched Uri Geller's career [4:27]
- The power of the mind [5:49]
- There's no such thing as bad publicity [7:45]
- Can energy and consciousness be applied in positive influences in life [13:09]
- You are the architect of your life [13:22]
- The Law of Attraction [15:50]
- Everything in the universe is from energy [16:34]
- The attitude of gratitude and positive thinking [18:08]
- Skeptics are crusaders [19:32]
- Don't surround yourself with negative people [21:37]
- The best healer is hard science [28:00]
- Life after death [32:30]
- Opportunities pass by everyday [37:01]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
This podcast is brought to you by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. Bulletproof is for anyone that wants to perform better, and features supplements and products based on 20 years of mind and body research. I use Bulletproof - all the time - and I've sorted a 10% discount for Zestology listeners. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout. Enjoy!