July 3, 2016
Posted by: Tony in Blog
So what the hell are the two most important words in the world?
Laura Coe is an entrepreneur, podcast host, philosophy lover and certified life coach. She's a brilliant podcast guest, because she tells us in simple terms how two little words could change our lives.
She had a high-powered corporate career, and when I say high-powered, she was right at the top. But then something dramatic happened, and everything changed.
Our topic this week - expressing what you really want in life, and then getting it. (There's a clue as to what those two words are in here.) When you speak your truth, personal freedom, a sense of internal calm, a confidence you always wanted, but couldn’t find, will start to appear.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde.
Oh, and for those two little words, click below and listen to the podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- Change your life and become a happy person [03:40]
- Having a more authentic life [04:24]
- Life design [08:06]
- Emotional fitness [11:18]
- How to be emotionally healthy? [15:34]
- The importance of identity and beliefs [21:35]
- The two most important words [25:07]
- How can approval be a destructive thing? [27:05]
- Love what you do [31:43]
- How do deal with an overwhelming experience? [33:22]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- How to improve your focus with leading performance coach Karl Morris #83 Posted in Blog, Zestology
- Find an extra 5%, perform better, and learn the scary truth about dry cleaning with health journalist Laura Bond #46 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition, energy
- What does a good day look like? With top performance coach Karl Morris #5 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Happiness