September 18, 2016
Posted by: Tony in Blog
Coming up: one of the most emotional stories I've had on Zestology.
Behind her rise though was an almost unbelievable tale of triumph over adversity. She has had it rough. Gemma was only 10 when she first became ill after negative comments at school affected her self-esteem. And from there it was a downhill spiral into an eating disorder.
Today on Zestology, Gemma's story of how she nearly lost it all and before getting back to full health and fulfilling her dreams.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- The bullying experience of Gemma Oaten [5:15]
- Dealing with anorexia [9:02]
- How things started to get better [19:14]
- A permanent change for the better [20:48]
- Recovery from eating disorder [27:20]
- Lessons learned from adversities [33:56]
- The effect of helping other people [35:06]
- The importance of self-acceptance [36:47]
- Recovery is possible [38:09]
- Don't forget to breathe [43:56]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
This podcast is brought to you by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. Bulletproof is for anyone that wants to perform better, and features supplements and products based on 20 years of mind and body research. I use Bulletproof - all the time - and I've sorted a 10% discount for Zestology listeners. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout. Enjoy!
- Honestly Healthy’s Natasha Corrett. Healthy food doesn’t have to be boring, and nor does life #82 Posted in Blog, Zestology
- Zestology: Live with energy, vitality and motivation Posted in Blog, Zestology
- Eat whatever you want with nutritionist and body image coach Summer Innanen #8 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition