August 1, 2016
Posted by: Tony in Blog
To me, the Law of Attraction just sounds a little too good to be true. Think about something enough and it will happen. It just sounds so... convenient.
Law of Attraction coach Jeannette Maw decided it would be awesome to appear on Oprah to talk about what she does. So, she used the Law of Attraction to manifest it. The next thing she knew, she was appearing on national TV. Wow. How did she do it, and how can we do it too?
The Law of Attraction. Does it work?
Jeannette is a Master Certified Coach and founder of Good Vibe University. She describes herself as a full-time manifesting geek on a mission to inspire conscious creators.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- Conscious creation [2:30]
- The power of how we focus [03:13]
- How the Law of Attraction started? [03:29]
- How do we manifest what we want in life? [04:53]
- The observer effect [6:00]
- We get what we focus on [8:08]
- The Pray Rain Journaling [13:35]
- Steps to getting started with manifestation [20:58]
- Finding ways to feel better [24:30]
- Subliminal messages programming [26:16]
For more information
- Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires by Abraham Hicks
- The Intention Experiment by Lynne McTaggart
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.