January 1, 2016
Posted by: Tony in Blog
Happy new year! I hope you had an epic celebration, and the head's not too sore. I'm off to Seattle today to take part in something very exciting - 40 Years Of Zen. Plenty more on that coming up in the future on Zestology.
Coming up over the next 5 days - 3 podcasts all to help you make 2017 the best year ever.
Today: Get inspired, lit up and optimistic about this year with the Law of Attraction.
This year, I wanted to focus on creating a podcast for you right at the start of 2017 that focuses on achieving exactly what you want, using one of the most powerful techniques that's featured on the show over the last year.
And it turns out the key is not resolutions, but New Year's Intentions. Once you make them intentions, the pressure is off, and the Law of Attraction starts to send you towards what you want with powerful energy.
Please do listen to the podcast for more on creating good intentions for the year ahead.
- How can the Law of Attraction help us make this year our best ever?
- What is the best way to write down our 2017 goals?
- The secret little behaviours that lead to big wins
To answer those questions, I've done two things.
Firstly, I've chatted to Zestology Law of Attraction expert Jeannette Maw. She's been on Oprah to talk LOA, and she knows her stuff. She's also been the guest on the most downloaded Zestology show of all time.
Then, I went back and listened to the podcast I recorded at this time last year with elite performance coach Dr. Stephen Simpson to discuss the perfect approach to goal setting. It turns out, that there are huge similarities between the two styles to goal-setting. And the two compliment each other very well.
And if you enjoy this chat, listen to full podcasts with:
- Jeannette Maw: The Law of Attraction experiment episode 90.
- Dr. Stephen Simpson: Goal-setting and making this year your best year ever with Dr. Stephen Simpson
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- If it feels good to you, it will serve you [2:35]
- We are going to get whatever we vibrate [7:35]
- Everything that could happen is happening now [8:57]
- Reframe the way you think about something [10:59]
- The story we tell about ourselves [14:16]
- Be a master of goal and not a servant of it [23:42]
- The little processes [25:08]
- Focus on process and results will take care of itself [25:14]
- Common characteristics of successful people [27:54]
This podcast is brought to you by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. This month I've been going big on their Collagen protein, it's all about the Collagen for the froth in coffee, and also matcha tea too... works a treat, and gives you a flavourless shot of seriously good protein too. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout if you want to get involved.. (Code works in both US and UK/Europe stores). There's some pics of my collagen prowess on my insta...x