February 25, 2017
Posted by: Tony in Blog
On this episode:
- Is this the most important podcast I've ever recorded?
- How "Tapping" helped me
I've been meaning to record a podcast with Ashley Meyer of the Energy Therapy Centre for a long time. But as you'll hear in today's podcast, I haven't quite felt ready until now. That's because I've worked with Ashley for quite a few years, with genuinely incredible results, and it felt quite private to bring it into the podcast. But now - who cares - I just want you to know about the potential of EFT or 'tapping' as well. Obviously, it's not for everyone (see diagram above), and I get that straightaway it looks kind of weird. So bear with me. It's no exaggeration to say that when I took 3 months off work because of illness, this, and Ashley, were the things more than anything else that helped me get back to health. That's why I think this might be the most important podcast I've ever recorded.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- History of tapping and how it works [5:21]
- Tony's first experience with tapping [8:38]
- How Ashley discovered tapping [10:32]
- What does the tapping involve and why is it effective? [12:44]
- All the ailments are linked to the emotion [20:26]
- Chronic fatigue and the reasons behind it [22:43]
- Tapping is relevant in all situations [31:49]
- Tapping, affirmations and manifesting your desires [34:50]
- The Universe responds not to what we say but to what we feel [36:00]
- Tapping the blocks to produce effective affirmations [37:40]
- The tapping points [41:05]
- Healing does not happen in a state of resistance but in a state of acceptance [46:04]
For more information
- You Can Heal Your Life
- The Healing Power of EFT and Energy Psychology: Tap into Your Body's Energy to Change Your Life for the Better
- The Energy Therapy Centre
This podcast is supported by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout for 10% off if you want to get involved.. (Code works in both US and UK/Europe stores). And in today's podcast, my new hot drink recipe - which is delish.
It's also brought to you by the fantastic Human Charger.
This revolutionary device is for your well-being and channels bright light directly to the light-sensitive regions of the brain, right where it is needed the most. Namely, your lug holes. (See me modeling the device above on my trip.) So what happened when I used it on my 'Go West' round the world trip... always travelling west?
Check out the podcast I recorded.
For more, and a 20% discount (yep! big discount from the good Human Charger people), click on this link here and use the code ZEST2017 on the amazon checkout page. I genuinely recommend it, and my friends seemed to like it too - they were forever badgering me to use it to help with their jetlag too!
- Slowing down to create more energy with Natural Health practitioner Beverly Meyer #22 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy with Dr. Rob Pender and Tim Gray #114 Posted in Blog, Zestology
- Get Your Sh*t Together with author and “anti-guru” Sarah Knight #92 Posted in Blog, Zestology