April 12, 2017
Posted by: Tony in Blog
- The one supplement you should take to a desert island
- How to upgrade your wellness levels by 5%
- And lots more!
Dr. David Minkoff is one the USA's foremost functional medicine docs and he has some strong views. He's been on Zestology before and I noticed there was a real spike in listenership when he came on. So he's back, and so what is the one supplement you should take to a desert island? Find out on the podcast.
Think you can get all your essential nutrients from food alone? Don't take any supplements yourself? You may want to listen.
My target in this podcast - to increase your wellness and performance levels by a few percent. It strikes me that's a great place to start.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- Exciting updates about supplementation [2:36]
- Getting rid of heavy metals like Mercury [7:35]
- Where can you get the best Tuna with low-levels of Mercury? [13:00]
- Benefits of Magnesium supplementation [21:06]
- Dr. Minkoff's take on Vitamin K2 [24:21]
- Drugs that block stomach acid [26:30]
- Symptoms of low stomach acid [29:00]
- Studies and research about vitamins and supplementation [31:53]
- Taking natural hormonal supplementations [35:45]
- The one supplement you should take to a desert island [42:06]
For more information
- Beyond Training by Ben Greenfield
- The Big Book of Health and Fitness by Philip Maffetone
- Oregon's Choice
- Life Works Wellness Center
- Body Health
Zestology podcast is supported by this delish stuff in the pic below. Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout for 10% off if you want to get involved.
- The supplements you really need with top doc Dr David Minkoff #67 Posted in Blog, Zestology
- Vitamin C injections, Vitamin D spray, turmeric supplements and (yes) coffee enemas with health journalist Laura Bond #11 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition
- Honestly Healthy’s Natasha Corrett. Healthy food doesn’t have to be boring, and nor does life #82 Posted in Blog, Zestology