March 23, 2017
Posted by: Tony in Blog
Ben Coomber and I go in depth into health, fitness, stress and cortisol, how to test for this (and whether it's absolutely necessary to test in the first place.) He's got loads of passion and is a brilliant guest.
Ben is one of the UK's top personal trainers and nutritionists and he's also got his own supplement range called Awesome Supplements.
One of the best parts of this podcast is why Ben wouldn't recommend his own supplements!
And you'll hear why eating Cheerios isn't necessarily a good idea.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- Why Ben Coomber doesn't do intermittent fasting [4:42]
- Why Ben Coomber rarely recommends testing [7:27]
- Ben Coomber's journey to success, fitness and health [9:42]
- Ben Coomber's journey to connecting to his masculinity [13:35]
- The importance of strange specialist groups [15:34]
- Why mental health and well being is important [16:50]
- Health is a never ending journey [22:18]
- Practical measures to do when your cortisol level is high [24:25]
- Ben Coomber's view about supplementation & lifestyle change [28:15]
- Honesty is the right thing to do [32:44]
- Meditation is programming of the mind [37:07]
- The importance of pray-sleep routine [39:05]
For more information
- How To Be Brilliant: Change Your Ways In 90 Days!
This podcast is supported by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout for 10% off if you want to get involved.. (Code works in both US and UK/Europe stores). This week's recommendation - drizzle the Brain Octane (called Upgraded Octane Oil in the UK) over your salads for an extra energy kick. Well I do it anyway... If you use the Zestology code do let me know, be great to hear from you - click reply to this email
- Happy stomach = increased energy and happiness with digestive expert and podcast host Sam Bearfoot #16 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition
- TV’s Richard Arnold on the best time of your life #99 Posted in Blog, Zestology
- Can’t sleep? Feel stressed? Get it sorted with author and podcast host Evan Brand #53 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Sleep, energy