July 8, 2017
Posted by: Tony in Blog
I'm not going to lie, sometimes I worry about getting older. Do you?
Laura Coe is an entrepreneur, podcast host, philosophy lover and certified life coach. She's a brilliant podcast guest because she tells us in simple terms how age is just a number, and there's no need to worry about it. Hmm, sounds good.
The podcast is all about energy, and feeling good as you get older is all part of that, I reckon. As you'll hear I'm skeptical... but I'm happy to admit Laura is good
So who is this Laura Coe? She had a high-powered corporate career, and when I say high-powered, she was right at the top. But then something dramatic happened, and everything changed. You'll hear about that too. Laura's a repeat Zestology guest - because I know people enjoyed listening last time.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- What's going on with Laura Coe this year? [2:36]
- What drives your personal happiness? [12:14]
- Being authentic and setting up boundaries [13:38]
- The reality of boundaries [17:38]
- Laura's morning routine and emotional workout [20:50]
- Meditation changes your life [29:40]
- Laura as a Midlife Crisis Prevention Counselor [34:36]
- When you know it's a great life but there's more to it [36:00]
- Designing a life based on what you truly want [37:25]
- Find a thing that you truly love that brings a sense of peace [40:44]
For more information
- Laura Coe
- The two most important words in the world with entrepreneur and coach Laura Coe #70
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom
- The two most important words in the world with entrepreneur and coach Laura Coe #70 Posted in Blog, Zestology
- Worry no more – start living with ease with Life Coach Bruce Van Horn #41 Posted in Blog, Zestology
- What does a good day look like? With top performance coach Karl Morris #5 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Happiness