January 2, 2017
Posted by: Tony in Blog
More and more Zestology listeners are heading to Spotify to listen to the podcasts. So together with Spotify I cooked up a plan which I'm very excited to announce today.
Today, I release two exclusive Spotify-only podcasts which tie in the themes, of energy, motivation, and music.
We have two world famous artists involved in recording the podcasts.
- Jono Grant from trance group Above and Beyond, and
- DJ and musician Lane 8.
- Both of whom of course have a huge following on Spotify.
Jono and me have a caffeine-fuelled chat on music and creativity, and how he gets into the creative vibe. Above and Beyond are obviously a massive worldwide success and he also talks about the biggest gig he ever played - in front of 1 million people in Rio.
Lane 8 hosts events called ‘This Never Happened’ where clubbers are encouraged to enjoy the event, stay in the present and not take pics/vids. It’s a brilliant idea. The atmosphere at his gigs is unreal!
You can listen and follow Zestology on Spotify
This podcast is brought to you by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. This month I've been going big on their Collagen protein, it's all about the Collagen for the froth in coffee, and also matcha tea too... works a treat, and gives you a flavourless shot of seriously good protein too. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout if you want to get involved.. (Code works in both US and UK/Europe stores). There's some pics of my collagen prowess on my insta...x
- The secrets of getting clean and healthy — from the outside in with Jasmina Aganovic #57 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition, energy
- The caveman approach to a healthy heart, body and life with Paleo Cardiologist Dr Jack Wolfson #18 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition
- Energy, vitality and motivation with the best guests of 2015 #42 Posted in Blog, Zestology