December 11, 2016
Posted by: Tony in Blog
Mike and Suzie are health coaches, and big names in the health field. They're also married, so quite a bit of their work is on relationships and connections.
In fact, Mike and Suzie spend all their time together, what with being married and working together. They have a successful show on nutrition and healthy living, work with clients, and they live together, so how do they do it? How do they get on just so well… and how do they stay loving to each other.
It turns out that mindfulness is a huge part of what they do… and you’re going to hear about that today. It goes deep - with discussion on stoicism, Buddhism and more...
These guys look the part too. Mike is a beast as you can see from the pic above - whatever he is doing in the gym is working
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- Poor physical health impacts relationships [5:03]
- What is the secret to a successful relationship? [10:13]
- Be vigilant on working on yourself [11:06]
- Support each other and figure out if your values align [16:09]
- Linking moment to moment behaviors to higher values [18:10]
- Discussion on stoicism [23:16]
- Avoid the negative stimulus [26:30]
- The Buddhist philosophy and stoicism [28:42]
- How to eat mindfully? [32:46]
- Take full responsibility for all your actions [39:00]
For more information
- The Slow Down Diet: Eating for Pleasure, Energy, and Weight Loss
- Mike & Suzie
- The Mike & Suzie Show Podcast
This podcast is brought to you by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. Bulletproof is for anyone that wants to perform better, and features supplements and products based on 20 years of mind and body performance research. I use these products myself and I love them. I've sorted a 10% discount for Zestology listeners. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout.
- Eat whatever you want with nutritionist and body image coach Summer Innanen #8 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition
- 5 rules for living a long healthy life with bestselling Taoist author Daniel Reid #62 Posted in Blog, Zestology
- Worry no more – start living with ease with Life Coach Bruce Van Horn #41 Posted in Blog, Zestology