May 8, 2016
Posted by: Tony in Blog
Longevity would be nice, right? Living longer and being super healthy to really enjoy that long life.
Today's Zestology podcast guest Daniel Reid knows all about how to do this. He's a bestselling author on the ancient practices of Taoism, with his book The Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity.
I loved this book, so I got in touch with Dan in Byron Bay, Australia and he stayed up late to come on Zestology. He's a colourful character with a huge amount of knowledge, and he's lived a full and fascinating life, as you'll hear.
I asked him to pick 5 rules for living a long and healthy life.
Follow these 5 rules and as you'll hear you might live to the age of 243.*
We focus in on these areas.
- Diet and exercise
- Sitting still and doing nothing.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- What is so good about Taoism? [01:46]
- Why should you pay attention to Taoism? [05:45]
- How can you live a long life? [08:06]
- Stress as a disease [11:38]
- How to deal with the effects of stress [15:00]
- The importance of practicing breathing right [17:48]
- The five rules for living a long, healthy life [21:53]
- Having a good, balanced diet [24:38]
- The importance of fasting [26:38]
- Learning to move your body properly [31:20]
- Sex as a way to live a longer and happier life [35:02]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.