March 13, 2017
Posted by: Tony in Blog
This week on Zestology I speak to an extraordinary author - Dr. Robert Glover. He's simply awesome on relationships, setting boundaries, and living with integrity. I contacted him because I admire his work, and I'm thrilled he came on the show. He's a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and wrote the cult classic No More Mr Nice Guy.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- How Dr. Robert Glover became a Marriage and Family Therapist [3:15]
- Passive-aggressiveness in relationship [11:30]
- Being direct in telling what you need [12:28]
- How Dr. Robert Clover wrote his book [12:52]
- Masculinity and why is it harder for men to connect with it [14:14]
- Learning to become an integrated male [18:35]
- Men need connection on all levels [25:05]
- Tips you can apply now to live a life with more integrity [30:16]
- Being honest and transparent is fundamental and foundational [36:15]
- The importance of boundaries and integrity [36:54]
- The fundamental principle of boundaries
For more information
This podcast is supported by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout for 10% off if you want to get involved.. (Code works in both US and UK/Europe stores). This week's recommendation - drizzle the Brain Octane (called Upgraded Octane Oil in the UK) over your salads for an extra energy kick. Well I do it anyway...
- An almost scientific look at what makes relationships tick. With comedian Giulia Rozzi #98 Posted in Blog, Zestology
- Improve communication, focus and relationships with bestselling author Dr John Gray #26 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Happiness
- Triumph over (extreme) adversity with actress Gemma Oaten #81 Posted in Blog, Zestology