November 7, 2016
Posted by: Tony in Blog
Today's podcast guest has such unusual advice I had to put a disclaimer on it.
Disclaimer: all material on this podcast is provided for information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this podcast; readers and listeners should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and wellbeing.
So that's that out of the way. Raw Paleo's Melissa Henig is great fun, and has some very unusual dietary habits. I met her recently in California and she is great fun. She is a Health and Beauty Lifestyle Coach, and the author of the book Raw Paleo. She says Raw Paleo foods are powerful medicine. In this podcast, she has a tough job convincing me!
She's also into Paleo lifestyle factors such as sunlight, earthing, water treatments, detox, correct breathing, natural movement, and relaxation practices.
You'll enjoy today's podcast a lot - even if she may not convince you (or me) to eat what she does...
There are more pics on my instagram page. Okay, time for the podcast, and as always, all the ways you can listen are below.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- What is Raw Paleo? [2:10]
- How people react when they try raw stuff [10:44]
- The Ecstatic dance [11:46]
- We don't need supplements [15:55]
- Building the microbiome by breathing [20:29]
- The influence of technology [21:09]
- Drinking Spring Water [26:40]
- Start with something alkalizing [28:13]
- Fasting for a day in a week [28:50]
- The safety aspect of eating raw food [33:11]
- Women with high cholesterol live longer [36:34]
- Get back to nature [41:00]
For more information
This podcast is brought to you by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. Bulletproof is for anyone that wants to perform better, and features supplements and products based on 20 years of mind and body performance research. I use Bulletproof - all the time - and just because you listen to Zestology they've given you a 10% discount code. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout.
- Eat whatever you want with nutritionist and body image coach Summer Innanen #8 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition
- Getting your gut in great shape with scientist Leslie Dethlefsen #38 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition
- The caveman approach to a healthy heart, body and life with Paleo Cardiologist Dr Jack Wolfson #18 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition