August 25, 2016
Posted by: Tony in Blog
Straight off the bat, today's podcast guests have an awesome name. The Personality Hackers. I love the idea of hacking into anything, so if they can help me hack my personality, so much the better.
The Personality Hackers are Joel Mark Witt & Antonia Dodge. Coming up today.
- What's more important - natural talent or hard work?
- How to deal with negative feedback (this is good)
- How to find your flow state
- How to show up happier, more resourceful and more energy
- How to be sure that you are on the right path
- AND... How to hack into your personality and be more effective...
And lots more, of course.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- What is Personality Hacker? [01:33]
- How to deal with negative feedback? [02:45]
- The connection between negative feedback and polarizing content [06:54]
- What is “Are you sure?” button? [08:25]
- The importance of acceptance [10:05]
- Why loving yourself is a virtue? [13:17]
- The 10, 000 hour rule [19:50]
- What is system’s thinking? [21:19]
- Where does natural talent come from? [22:05]
- The importance of figuring out what your flow state is [28:10]
- Living in your own reality [29:52]
For more information
- Personality Hacker
- Prometheus Rising by Robert Anton Wilson
- Losing My Virginity: How I Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way by Richard Branson
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- Opportunity in London to become a Bulletproof coach Posted in Blog
- Motivation, achievement and what it takes to endure with ultraendurance athlete Dean Karnazes #56 Posted in Blog, Zestology
- How adventure can help us make better decisions with adventurer and explorer Derek Loudermilk #84 Posted in Blog, Zestology